Last Updated on
If you are anything like me you are constantly on Pinterest looking for different recipes for you and your family. I am also a visual person so seeing the actual photos of the meals helps me decide what I want to prepare for my family for the week.
For a few months, I have really been looking into the idea of going vegan for a month or so. I have heard so many great things about going vegan and how it has helped many people lose weight that I decided to give it a try.
While on this vegan journey I have come across a lot of amazing vegan meal ideas for individuals that need inspiration for vegan meals. This post will share over 40 different vegan meals ideas to try while on a budget.
- 70 Frugal Meal Ideas For A Tight Budget
- 25 Crockpot Meal Ideas To Save Money and Time
- 8 Genius Ways To Save $200 A Month on Groceries
1. Instant Pot Breakfast Stuffed Sweet Potato
2. Pineapple Fried Rice
3.Black Bean Tacos
4. Zucchini Stew
5.Vegan Lentil Burgers
6. Cherry Tomato Pasta Penne
7. Vegan Penne Alla Vodka
8. Lentil And Cauliflower Vegan Taco
9. Creamy Vegan Garlic Pasta
10.Smoky Lentil Sloppy Joes
11. Vegan Butternut Squash Soup
12. Vegan Chilli
13. Red Thai Curry Gnocchi
15.Instant Pot Sticky Maple Ginger Rice Noodles
16.Rosemary & Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
17. Instant Pot Vegetable Chow Mein
18. Chickpea Salad With Lemon
19.Trail Mix Salad
20. Vegan ChickPea Gyros
21. Tomato Soup
22. Vegan Curry Ramen Noddles
23. Vegan Pancakes
24. Vegan Falafel
25. Instant Pot Spaghetti
26. Indian Spice Tomato and Rice
27. Black Bean Sloppy Joes Burgers
28. Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
29. Socca ( Vegan Flat Bread)
30. Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Red Lentil Soup
31. Vegetable Stir Fry
32. Sun Dried Tomato Black Bean Hummus
33. Eggplant Sweet Potato Curry
34. Lebanese Butternut Stew
35. Aloo Gobi Spiced Potato & Cauliflower
36. Vegan potato cakes
37. Pasta and Pea Salad
38. Thai Zucchini Noodles
39. Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta
40. Vegan Pot Pie
41. Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Energy Balls
42. Vegetarian Fajitas
43. Vegan Quinoa Fried Rice
44. Jamaican Jerk Chili with Mango Salsa
45. Baked Sweet Potato Wedges With Chipotle Sauce
46. Curried Red Lentil Soup with Chickpeas
47. Vegan Zucchini Brownies
48. Vegan Spicy Black Quinoa Burger
49. Creamy Coconut Vegan Korma
50. Vegan Broccoli Salad
TOP RESOURCES + RECOMMENDATIONS TO MAKE MONEY + SAVE MONEY QUICKLY.
QKIDS: With QKids you can get paid up to $22 an hr to teach children that live in China. Don’t worry, you do not need to know any foreign language and their team also create all the lesson plans for you! #Score! Also, you can do your online teaching right from your own home. So, if you have a Bachelor degree you can totally apply for QKIDS and start making full-time income this month. I have a lot of friends who teach from home and love it! Check out QKids by clicking here.
How To Start A Profitable Blog: Starting a blog has been one of the best decision I have made thus far. I have been able to stay at home with my sons and build a business that I love. I currently make over $1500 + each month while doing so.
If you haven’t started a blog thus far but want to get started I have some resources for you. Rock Your Blog Course: This is a free course to help beginners start a profitable money-making blog today! How To Start A Profitable Blog Post: This post gives beginners full details on how to start a profitable blog in minutes. So, if you are looking to start a blog you can totally do it! We need new fresh voices in the blog land.
Pinecone Research & Swagbucks: Both Pinecone Research and Swagbucks are some of my favorite survey sites to earn gift card rewards and/or extra money online quickly. With Swagbucks, I earn an extra $200 a month just by doing simple tasks online and referring my friends to the site. It’s definitely one of the easiest ways to make money and get free gift cards. Check out Swagbucks by clicking here and Check out Pinecone Research by clicking here.