This post may contain affiliate links
Do You Blog?
If you do, then you probably know about how big of a struggle it can be to find the best ways to generate traffic to your blog, right?
In the last 2 months, I have learned so much about generating traffic to my blog and I am excited to share with you some of the ways that have helped me go from having 100 page views a month to over 20, 000 pageviews a month and growing!. Seriously, in the beginning of May, I only had about 100 page views a month. Yes, only 100! Take a look below.
After implementing a few new strategies my blog traffic went up. Below I have listed the top 5 ways that played a part in my blog growth. Let’s get started, Super Ninja!
1. Create great content: Great content is what brings people to your site in the first place, and it’s what keeps them coming back for more. Yes, you should definitely blog consistently but the quality of the post is the life of your blog ( in my opinion). I remember reading a post by Abby @ Just a Girl Her Blog and she said, ” You can have the most perfectly designed blog on the planet, but if your content is not top-notch, you’re going to have a hard time growing your following.”.. That really stood out to me and made me realize that the quality of a post is very important.
So- what is great content? Great content is when your readers leave with something valuable from the post. A great content post often has high-quality pictures with examples and is filled with your unique personality so that you can stand out. A great example of having a high-quality post is this post by Elna @ TwinsMommy, ” How to Optimize Your Blog To Increase Email Subscribers”! The reason why this post is AMAZING is because it’s filled with a ton of valuable information that her readers can learn from. It also has great illustrations and examples – and most of all it has her personality!
2. Pinterest is my BFF: Oh Yes!! Pinterest is my BEST FRIEND! One of the quickest ways I generate more traffic to my blog is right from Pinterest. With the growth of group boards alone, a person can easily generate more traffic to their blog. Keep in mind, setting up your profile as a business account, creating great content and creating great pins all play a role in rocking Pinterest like a pro. If you want more information about how I set up my Pinterest profile check out my blog post “10 Ways How Pinterest Grew My Blog Traffic” HERE. In this post, I share information about group boards, rich pins, and more.
3. Tailwind! Tailwind! Tailwind! .. and if you are on Pinterest, I will tell you that Tailwind goes hand and hand with it. Tailwind is a scheduling system that does it all. Everything from scheduling pins to seeing how each pin is performing and more. Signing up with Tailwind was one of the best decisions I made as a blogger because it saves me so much time and I can schedule my pins for the week. So, I get 7 days worth of work done in about 2 hours on Monday mornings. Tailwind also makes it much easier to organize my group boards and stay consistent with posting on them. Right now, you can check out Tailwind for free- for your first 100 pins! They are also offering a $15 credit if you chose to sign up for the Pro Plan! Sounds like a WIN to me!! Check out Tailwind for free HERE!
4. Facebook Groups: Facebook Groups are one of the best ways to network with other bloggers to gain support and guidance. It’s also an amazing way to generate more traffic to your blog and increase engagement. In most Facebook Groups they have what is called “ Promo Days”. On promo days, you are able to post up your latest blog post and check out other amazing posts from other bloggers. It’s such an amazing method and has been one of the leading factors to my blog traffic going up. Looking for some uber cool Facebook Groups to join? Check out my post, “Top 10 Facebook Group To Increase Traffic”. HERE!
5. Support other Bloggers: Yes! This one is huge! The blogging community is amazing! One of the best ways to get to know other bloggers is by supporting them and their content. I like to take a day out of the week and check out new blog posts from different bloggers that I see in the different Facebook groups I am a part of.
So, there you have it! 5 ways to generate more traffic to your blog. Also, if you don’t have a blog up and running right now but want to set one up check out my detailed post, “ How to Start A Blog” HERE!. In this post, I share step by step details on how to set up a profitable new blog on Bluehost and WordPress.
Also, If you are looking to join a group full of CREATIVES check out my Facebook Group Creative Ninja Nation!
This group is for all creatives who want to grow, learn, and connect with other awesome creatives! It’s filled with promo days to help grow your blog+ biz
and social media platforms! Join us HERE!