.Hey, Awesome Ninjas!
Searching for the best deals in stores & online?
Or are you looking to earn and save money?
If so, I might have found a great solution for ya!
As you may know, I am all for deals & saving money, right? Well, I just recently came across a GEM called, Dealspotr! With Dealspotr, you get your own personal feed that shows only deals from brands that you are interested in. Since signing up with Dealspotr it has been a huge time saver for me when it comes to finding the BEST deals in my favorite stores in a short amount of time! Below are 5 reasons why Dealspotr rocks!
1. Your Own Personal Deal Feed: OMG! This feature is amazing because I get to see all the current deals at my favorite stores all in one place. You get to pick from places such as Target, Babies R Us, Starbucks, Macy’s, Express, Taco Bell, Subway and more. Once you log into your personal deal feed you will see all the deals from the places that you picked-Pretty neat, right?. If you want to see other deals- Don’t worry because you can always browse categories outside of your personalized feed, as well. Below you will see some of my favorite places right in one place on my personal feed! Oh, wait! How did McDonald’s get on there?! – (McDonald’s has salads so that counts as healthy eating, right?! Ok, moving on). =)
2. Time Saver: I would normally go to different websites to find deals for my favorite places which would take a ton of time. Once I found Dealspotr that all change. Since all the deals at my favorite places are all in one place I can just log in and see what new deals are up for that day. It saves me so much time when I am trying to search for the best deals weekly.
3. Earn Rewards: This is just an added bonus! When I signed up for Dealspotr and completed a few simple tasks such as uploading a deal I found myself from my fave store and completing my profile, they rewarded me with a $20 dollar gift card of my choice! What!! – It literally took me about 25 minutes to complete the tasks and I got rewarded a super cool gift card! Ahem! Who doesn’t like free gift cards?
4. Spot Deals: Another awesome way to earn extra points is through Spot Deals. With this feature, you get to earn points for being early to spot deals that became popular on the site. You “spot” deals by clicking the new spot icon next to any deal. When I first signed up I earn an extra 50 points for spotting a deal with Express clothing store. Basically, you earn points for picking the deals you think will become popular on the site.
5. No Expired Codes: Another great thing about Dealspotr is that all the deals and coupons codes are verified so there are no expired codes. Often times on other coupon/deal sites I would end up not using the coupon or deal code because it had already expired- Bummer, right?
Boom! As you can see this site has been a game changer for me & one that I really enjoy! If you want to check out Dealspotr & starting saving & earning giftcards click here to sign up! Since you’re part of the Arts & Budgets Ninja Squad, you can get a bonus 5,000 points when you sign up—that’s halfway to your first gift card!
What are some ways you save on your favorite products and items?