This post may contain affiliate links
Do you have a blog? & Are you on Pinterest?
If so, you could be making extra income right from that social media outlet alone!
Yup, that is correct! My blog is not even a year old and recently I have been making extra income from my blog! What some people don’t know is that one of my main resources comes from Pinterest.
One of the ways I make extra money with Arts and Budgets is through affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is one of my favorite ways to make passive income.
So – What is affiliate marketing?
With Affiliate Marketing you are rewarded for recommending and promoting products and services that you have on your blog. You will receive a commission for any sales that occur from your referral link. For example, if you are an affiliate for a survey site and post your direct link on your website, you will get rewarded every time someone signs up through your link. Pretty cool, right?
There’s something for everyone in affiliate marketing.
Some of the products you can promote are as follows: Cell phone companies, digital products, other blogger’s Ebooks and E-courses (after you have purchased them), clothes, crafts, blog-related products such as web design, web hosting and more.
The opportunities are absolutely endless in this field!
Below I have listed 5 ways you can promote your affiliate products from your blog to Pinterest to make extra money!
Ok! Let’s Get started!
1. Write a Review Post: This is one of the best ways to promote your product via social media. One way you can do this is by purchasing someone’s e-book or e-course and then writing up a review about how it has helped you, your business and or blog. For example, I took an E-course called Pinterest Presence, and after taking the course my blog traffic quadrupled within 30 days. As a result, I am currently writing a review on the E-Course explaining how it helped tremendously grow my Blog & Pinterest page. In the post, I include my affiliate link from the author’s program. Once you finish writing your review post you can make a pinnable image and start promoting via Pinterest.
2. Write a “How To” or Tutorial Post: This is also another amazing way to promote affiliate products. Is there something that you do very well? Or is there something that people ask you for help with? If so, then you can probably write up a tutorial post and post it on Pinterest. An example of a tutorial post is my post on “How to Start a Blog” HERE.
3. Make Multiple Pinnable Images: So, when you’ve written up a review and or a tutorial post, the next thing you want to do is make multiple pinnable images for the post. I normally design 2 to 3 pinnable images for all my Pinterest posts right on Canva. Below is an example of one of my post with 2 different pinnable images.
4. Create a Resource Page: Do you have a list of your favorite blogging recommendations and resources? If so, then create a resource page with a list of your favorite products and, include your affiliate links. After that, make a pinnable image of the resource page and post it to Pinterest to promote it. For an example of how to set up a resource page, check out how I set up mine HERE.
5. Promote On Group Boards: Another cool way to promote your favorite affiliate products is by utilizing different group boards on Pinterest. If you make 2 to 3 different pinnable images of the same post, that will make it easier to promote your review, resource page and/or tutorial posts onto different Pinterest groups boards. If you are looking for more information on Pinterest Group Boards and how to join them, check out my detailed Pinterest post HERE.
- Add Affiliate Links to Your Website: Yupper! This one is more for your website, but it’s another cool way to promote your favorite products! Simply get the ad from your affiliate company and post it on your website. One of my favorite places to purchase great themes is Restored 316. On my blog, I include a banner of their website in the right sidebar. When clicked, it leads my readers directly to their site to check out their rockstar themes.
And… If you are looking for new affiliate marketing programs, below are my favorites!
- ShareASale – This program has a TON of different affiliate products to pick from! I Love it!!!!
- OfferJuice – I just recently started working with OfferJuice and it’s AMAZING. I made extra income very quickly just by promoting their awesome surveys!!
- Bluehost – Bluehost is my probably my favorite hosting site and it’s super easy to use! If you are looking to start a blog… this is A GEM!
- SurveySavvy – This is a pretty cool survey site! I just signed up but so far I am really loving it!
- Linqia – Is another awesome program for sponsored posts.
- Amazon Associate – This program is one of the easiest affiliate programs to join and use! When anyone clicks on an Amazon product you recommend and then purchases that item, you will earn a commission!
There you have it! 5 different ways to promote your affiliate products via social media! Oh, and make sure to disclose when you promote affiliate links on your posts as well. That’s just a friendly reminder to your readers that affiliate links are included in the post.
What are you favorite AFFILIATE Networks?