It’s Christmas Time! It’s Christmas Time! The best time of the year! With lots of toys… Ok Ok! I guess I can stop singing now! As you can tell Christmas is my favorite time of year!!! I absolutely love everything CHRISTMAS related! Everything from the Christmas movies to all the wonderful decorations.
But as you and I know the holidays can be very expensive and that’s why I normally side hustle to earn extra money to pay for my Christmas shopping! YUP! Last year, I paid for ALL my Christmas shopping with side gigs and it’s was a pretty awesome experience. 🙂 Below, I have listed 5 ways how I make extra money for my holiday shopping!
Let’s DIVE In
How To Make Extra Christmas Money
- Complete Surveys Online: About a year ago I started looking into different survey sites to make extra money and some of the ones I found turned out to be AMAZING!!!. While working a full-time job I was able to make extra money and gift card rewards from different survey sites daily. Last year I was able to pay for all my Christmas shopping with the help of this side hustle! Below are some of my favorite survey sites to earn gift card rewards and/or extra money online.
- Participate in Focus Groups: Recently, I participated in a focus group discussion for a topic on the “Weather”! I received $200 bucks for giving my opinions on the weather in my hometown of Chicago . Focus groups normally want you to test out a new product, take a survey, or watch a new show to get your opinions. Most focus group companies pay pretty well and you might even get to try out a new product. There are a ton of different focus groups you can participate in depending on what you qualify for. Below are some focus groups you can check out.
- Get Paid to Shop: Yup, you got it! You can get paid to shop by working with a mystery shopping company. Last Christmas, I earned extra funds from mystery shopping and didn’t have to take any money from my regular income. In fact, all my Christmas spending money came from doing side jobs like the ones listed in this resource list! Pretty cool, huh? As always, make sure to do your research to see if mystery shopping is something that you would be interested in. (Note: If you find other mystery shopping companies that are not listed below, NEVER pay the mystery shopping company to sign up or pay to see their shopping list! The legitimate ones never ask for payment from you. Also, check to see if the mystery company is a member of the MSPA).
- Sell Your Old Stuff: I believe selling your old stuff might be the fastest way to make extra money. My husband and I didn’t think we had anything in our house to sell, but BOY were we wrong! At the end of our search, we piled together over five boxes of great stuff to sell that we didn’t use anymore. Below are some websites where you can sell your old stuff online.
- Test Websites Online: I started testing websites last year, and I really like how fast I could earn extra income. Each testing site varies in terms of income. Some will pay you $10 while others might pay you $12 per test so, it depends on which ones you qualify for during that time. It should take about 15 to 30 minutes to complete each task depending on the test. Test assignments vary, but a person could make an extra $100 or more per month completing the different tests, which normally pays via PayPal.
BONUS: Drive Your Car: Yes! You can make money by driving your car around your city. Now, this will vary from city to city but I know a lot of different people who make great extra income by picking up and dropping people off! Below are different ways to make extra income with your car.
Woo hoo! There you have it! Those are some ways to earn extra Christmas Shopping money! Also, if you are looking to save & earn money online check out Dealspotr!
When I signed up for Dealspotr and completed a few simple tasks such as completing my profile, they rewarded me with a $20 dollar gift card of my choice! What!! – It literally took me about 25 minutes to complete the tasks and I got rewarded a super cool gift card! If you want to check out Dealspotr and starting saving and earning gift cards from places like Target & Amazon click here to sign up!
Since you’re part of the Arts & Budgets Ninja Squad, you can get a bonus 5,000 points when you sign up—that’s halfway to your first gift card!